Honesty, Integrity & Quality Service Are Hallmarks Of The Company
Welcome to Armour Chimney Service — Coeur d’Alene’s family-owned, full-service chimney and venting company. I’ve been serving the greater Coeur d’Alene area and my neighbors in Kootenai, Shoshone, Bonner, Benewah, and Spokane counties since 2009, and I am committed to being your local, dependable, professional chimney sweep. I appreciate your consideration and hope you’ll provide me the opportunity to serve you.
I am highly trained, experienced, licensed, insured, and bonded to provide you the peace of mind you need when inviting a company to work in or on your home, business, or commercial property. I pride myself on providing the highest level of service and on having the most dependable and knowledgeable team of hearth professionals in the area.
I am a:
- Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) Certified Chimney & Venting Professional
- National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) Member
- Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician (CDET)
- National Fireplace Institute (NFI) Master Hearth Professional (MHP)
- National Fireplace Institute (NFI) Certified Gas, Pellet & Woodburning Specialist
- Fireplace Investigation, Research & Education (F.I.R.E.) Certified Inspector
I am the only NFI Certified Master Hearth Professionals and Certified Gas, Pellet & Woodburning Specialists in the region, and am trained and capable of troubleshooting, servicing, installing, repairing, and cleaning every type of fireplace, stove, insert, and chimney.
I service single and multi family homes, restaurants, commercial properties, and apartment and condominium complexes of all sizes. No matter what services you need to restore, repair, or maintain your fireplace, stove, insert, chimney, or dryer vent, you can count on me to do the job right. I work hard and aim to please.
My services and specialties include:
- Chimney Sweeping & Chimney Inspections (Including Glazed Creosote Removal and Chimney Video Scans for Sales Transactions)
- Fireplace & Stove Troubleshooting, Service, Installation & Repair (Gas Fireplaces, Woodstoves, Pellet Stoves, Wood & Pellet Fireplace Inserts, and Chimneys & Stove Pipes)
- Chimney Relining, Liner Repair & Resurfacing
- Chimney Repointing & Rebuilds
- Firebox/Fireplace Restoration & Smoke Chamber Parging
- Leaky Chimney Repair (Including Chimney Caps, Crowns, Flashing & Waterproofing)
- Dryer Vent Cleaning & Repair
- Tulikivi Soapstone Heater Installation & Service
Armour Chimney Is Here To Help You Enjoy Safer, More Efficient Chimneys & Dryer Vents
My mission is to be a resource for customers so that, no matter what questions you may have — be it about masonry chimneys, prefab chimneys, firewood, or general maintenance — you have the information you need to make better, safer decisions. You can come to me for it all — as a dependable professional, I will take care of you and treat you like an extension of my family.
If you’d like to schedule an appointment or learn more about who I am and what you can expect when you work with Armour Chimney, call 208-550-8474 or fill out the online appointment request form. I’m here to help as your local hearth professional, Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM, and Saturday, 8AM to 3PM.