Comprehensive Chimney & Masonry Repairs Have Your System Covered — Top To Bottom
At Armour Chimney Service, I am on a mission to provide reliable, thorough, efficient service and to leave our customers safer and more satisfied. I am passionate about what I do, I work hard, and I aim to provide great customer service that makes customers feel good.
How do I do this? By making sure I am highly trained, knowledgeable, professional, and capable of resolving a host of issues for customers in Coeur d’Alene and beyond.
That’s why I have invested in CSIA , F.I.R.E., and NFI certifications and memberships with the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG). I figure that the more I know, the better equipped I’ll be to take care of customers.
Why Are Chimney & Masonry Repairs Important?
While no one wants to spend money on repairs, making chimney and masonry repairs when damage is first discovered is the best course of action and can actually save you money. If repairs aren’t made right away, damage typically worsens, and repair costs typically increase.
Plus, many chimney and masonry issues can make for an unsafe fireside experience — preventing you from getting use out of your fireplace or stove. If you can’t safely use it, you’re missing out on a lot of enjoyment!
What Repairs Can Armour Chimney Service Help With?
I service single- and multi-family homes, restaurants, commercial properties, and apartment and condominium complexes of all sizes, and can provide the following chimney and masonry repairs services:
- Chimney Relining with Stainless Steel — If you’ve been told your flue liner is cracked and needs to be replaced, you may be wondering: which liner is best? There are a lot of options out there, and it can be hard to know which liner is worth investing in if you don’t have a background in chimneys. But Armour is here to make it easy. I sell and install the industry’s best stainless steel liner systems. These insulated liners will provide you with a lifetime of service and can be used to vent all fuel types. Click here to learn more about stainless steel liners and when you might need to reline your masonry chimney flue.
- HeatShield® Chimney Liner Repair & Resurfacing — If your masonry chimney’s flue liner is damaged, you may be wondering if there are any options other than replacement. Well, with HeatShield®, there is another way. HeatShield® cerfractory flue sealant makes it possible for certified installers (like those here at Armour Chimney Service) to restore flue liners quickly, and without removing the existing liner. This strong, highly insulating system can be used in three different ways to restore flue liners with varying amounts of damage. Find out more here.
- Chimney Repointing & Rebuilds —Masonry damage can be unattractive, sure, but it can also make your chimney unsafe and significantly shorten its service life if not repaired. Have you started seeing signs of water damage or age on your chimney? Make repairs that will last by calling on Armour Chimney Service. I restore masonry mortar joints by repointing and can even fully or partially rebuild a chimney that’s extensively damaged. And because of my training, experience, knowledge, and skill, you won’t have to worry about the end result. You’ll be so pleased with the finished product! Click here for more info.
- Firebox/Fireplace Restoration — The firebox and the fireplace is what you and your guests see when they enter the room, but what’s the statement being made? Is your firebox paneling cracked, unattractive, and unsafe? Is your fireplace smoke stained and outdated? Whatever the issue, you can count on Armour Chimney Service to restore your fireplace so that it enhances your living space once again. Learn more about our fireplace and firebox restoration services here.
- Smoke Chamber Parging —When the smoke chamber (just below the damper) isn’t properly insulated or designed or has begun to deteriorate, you could end up having a rapidly spreading house fire or deal with the dangers of carbon monoxide exposure. But don’t worry because repairs are simple, affordable, and fast with Armour Chimney Service. I parge smoke chambers smooth using Chamber Coat, and can fully repair and restore your smoke chamber for a safer, more efficient system. Find out more here.
- Leaky Chimney Repair — In all my years in the industry, I’ve seen and repaired countless chimney leaks. I’ve also seen the extensive damage that water can rapidly cause once inside of the chimney and masonry. What can you do? Whether the water is coming in because of a missing or damaged chimney cap, a damaged crown, deteriorating or poorly installed flashing, or damaged masonry, I can help. I’ll identify exactly how water is getting in, stop it, make repairs, and let you know what can be done to prevent leaks so you never have to worry again. Learn more about leak repair and prevention services right here.
If you live in Coeur d’Alene or a neighboring area and you’re looking for a certified, experienced, and highly trained chimney professional to take care of your much needed chimney and masonry repairs, look no further. I am the on-time, reliable, and friendly sweep you’ve been looking for and I aim to please! Call 208-550-8474 or request an appointment online today.