Have A Licensed & Insured Master Hearth Professional Deliver Dependable Chimney & Venting Services For Coeur d’Alene & Beyond
Getting your chimney and fireplace or stove into peak condition and keeping it that way isn’t meant to be time-consuming, complicated, or hard. It’s meant to be simple with regular maintenance and service.
Here at Armour Chimney Service, I work hard to keep things simple by providing all the chimney and venting services my customers need — whether you’re installing a new appliance, having trouble with yours, or in need of chimney sweeping, repairs, or another service. I aim to be your one-stop shop, your trusted, local hearth professionals, the team you can rely on.
How can I help? I provide the following chimney and venting services to homeowners, business owners, and landlords in Rathdrum, Athol, Dalton Gardens, Sandpoint, Spokane, and beyond:
- Chimney Sweeping & Glazed Creosote Removal
- Chimney Inspections & Chimney Video Scans for Sales Transactions
- Fireplace & Stove Troubleshooting, Service, Installation & Repair
- Chimney & Stove Pipe Installation
- Chimney Relining & Liner Repair
- Chimney Repointing & Rebuilds
- Firebox/Fireplace Restoration
- Smoke Chamber Parging
- Leaky Chimney Repair & Waterproofing (Chimney Caps, Crowns, Flashing)
- Dryer Vent Cleaning & Repair
I service masonry fireplaces and chimneys, factory-built fireplaces and chimneys, wood-burning stoves, pot belly stoves, pellet stoves, and masonry heaters. If it burns wood to heat your home, I can generally service it. I also service gas fireplaces, stoves, and inserts.
No matter what service I am providing, I guarantee dust- and soot-free service and a job well done.
My Certification & Training Is For Your Protection & Peace Of Mind
You have a lot of options when it comes to chimney and venting care — why should you choose Armour Chimney Service? You can trust me to do it right because I have the experience, training, certification, and licensing necessary. I maintain a:
- CSIA Chimney Sweep Certification
- Idaho HVAC Hearth License
- F.I.R.E. Inspector Certification
- NFI Master Hearth Professional Certification
- CDET (Dryer Exhaust Technician) Certification
Armour Chimney Service is also bonded and insured for your safety and peace of mind. Customers know that, when they call on Armour Chimney Service, they get great customer service from a reliable, thorough, trustworthy, knowledgeable, efficient, courteous sweep. Hey, those are their words, not mine!
Make chimney and venting maintenance easy — call Armour Chimney Service at 208-550-8474 and get the quality service from experienced experts you deserve. You can also request an appointment online — click here to get started.
Armour Chimney Service is the only resource you really need for professional, dependable chimney and venting services.