Set Your New Fireplace, Insert, Or Stove Up For Success With An EXCEL Chimney Or ULTRABlack Stove Pipe
When you invest in a new fireplace, stove, or insert, you want to be confident your new appliance will work smoothly, efficiently, and safely. You want to be sure everything is working exactly as it should be, and in order to have that kind of confidence, you need to know that the chimney system venting the appliance is the right choice for the job and is installed properly. Let Armour Chimney Service help.
I install chimneys and stove pipes from ICC Chimney, a company known for providing ULC tested and listed chimneys that are certified to withstand chimney fires and high performing stove pipes that last a lifetime. Here’s what you need to know about the EXCEL chimney and the ULTRABlack stove pipe:
EXCEL Chimneys are insulated stainless steel chimneys that are approved for use with wood burning, oil burning, coal burning, gas burning, and charcoal burning appliances. These come in an array of sizes (5”, 6”, 7”, and 8” diameters), and are tested and listed to the ULC S-629 chimney standard. This means they’ve been subjected to three 30-minute 2100 degree F chimney fires, which is three times longer than the USA’s standards. They’re also the only 1 inch wall insulated chimney that’s met those stringent standards.
What else do you need to know about EXCEL chimneys?
- They heat up faster than most chimneys and maintain high heat as a result of their lightweight insulation and low thermal mass. That means you’ll enjoy less creosote buildup, better performance, and better fires.
- They’re insulated with a continuous blanket design, so you won’t have to worry about hot or cold transfer.
I also proudly install EXCELPellet chimneys, which are approved for venting an array of appliances, including pellet appliances.
ULTRABlack Stove Pipe
Installing a new stove? Enjoy a lifetime of service when you invest in ULTRABlack stove pipe. With ULTRABlack, you get the classic look of old fashioned stove pipe paired with the most advanced performance. These stove pipes are built with a double wall construction (with about 3/8” of air between each pipe) to keep flue gases hotter and the stove performing at high efficiency levels. This design also helps enhance draft and decreases the amount of moisture buildup, soot buildup, and smoke produced.
What else do you need to know about ULTRABlack stove pipe?
- They can be installed in spaces with 6” clearance from combustibles, which is 1/3 of the space required for a typical single wall stove pipe. This means you can install your stove closer to the wall and forget about losing loads of space.
- They are known as the “most attractive double wall product on the market.”
- They are available in 6”, 7”, and 8” diameters and can be used to connect freestanding oil, wood, and coal burning stoves to chimneys (prefab and masonry).
- They’re backed by a 100% full replacement lifetime warranty — no questions asked!
For stove pipe, it just doesn’t get any better than ULTRABlack from ICC Chimney.
Call Today For Prompt, Professional Service From Certified Techs You Can Trust
If you’re having a new appliance installed in your home or business, make sure installation is done right and that you get the lifetime of service you want and deserve — call Armour Chimney Service at 208-550-8474. As a NFI certified Master Hearth Professional and CSIA certified Chimney Sweep, I will make sure the job is done quickly and professionally.
Great service, reliable and thorough techs, and a job well done — that’s what I am all about here at Armour Chimney Service. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, call me or click here. I am proud to service single and multi family homes, restaurants, commercial properties, and apartment and condo complexes of all sizes, and I am here to help when you need me!