- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Service Areas
A wood, pellet or gas stove not only provides warmth to your home it provides a focal point, adds value and in the case of a wood burning stove makes one a little more self sufficient. At Armour Chimney Service we install all makes of wood, pellet and gas stoves and fireplaces. We recommend locally North Idaho built Kuma stoves and inserts. Why a Kuma? Here’s why.
EXCEL Chimney is Certified to Withstand Chimney Fires
- EXCEL is tested and listed to the ULC S-629 chimney standard. The ULC standard is generally considered the toughest residential chimney standard in the world. The USA standard requires the chimney to withstand three 10-minute 2100°F chimney fires. The Canadian standard requires the chimney to withstand three 30-minute chimney fires, three times longer than the USA.
- EXCEL is the only 1 inch wall insulated chimney to pass the ULC standard.
- EXCEL’s unique thermoplus insulation has an extremely high insulating value that helps to keep flue gasses hot. Creosote won’t condense in a hot flue.
- EXCEL is the lightest weight insulated chimney of its kind on the market. This low thermal mass enables it to heat up quickly, reducing creosote formation. And EXCEL’s light weight helps make it the easiest chimney to install.
- EXCEL incorporates continuous blanket insulation into a design which eliminates couplings between lenghts. This means there are no hot spots on the outside, or cool spots on the inside.
Fore more information visit the CSIA websites Homeowner Resources section.
For even more information or to schedule a consultation feel free to contact us via email or phone.