- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Service Areas
We service masonry fireplaces and chimneys, prefab or factory built chimneys, wood burning stoves, pot belly stoves, pellet stoves and dryer vents. Prompt, thorough and courteous service are hallmarks of Armour Chimney Service. We guarantee dust and soot free chimney sweeping and utilize a state of the art triple motor/triple HEPA filtration ROVAC vacuum and dust capture system.
Armour Chimney Service specializes in masonry and prefab chimney repair including but not limited to:
- Chimney Sweep and level 1 inspection
- Level 2 inspection for sales transactions
- Glazed creosote removal
- Refractory panel replacement
- Screen installation / replacement
- Firebox / fireplace crack repairs
- Chimney shell repairs
- Spark / rain cap installation
- Chimney crown repairs / CrownCoat
- Dryer vent sweeping and flex hose replacement
Chimney sweeping and level 1 inspection is recommend annually for all chimneys: The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 211 states that chimneys shall be “inspected annually and cleaned and repaired if needed”. For a change of fuel, (when switching from wood to gas logs) or for sales transactions a level 2 inspection is necessary.