- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Service Areas
Armour Chimney Service is a local, family owned and operated chimney sweep company; F.I.R.E. Certified Inspector, CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep and NFI Gas Specialist, NFI Pellet Specialist and NFI Woodburning Specialist. Having all three NFI certifications I am a Master Hearth Professional. We provide full service for your chimney and woodburning needs. We are also an Idaho Licensed HVAC Hearth Contractor and Washington State General Contractor serving, in and around, Spokane Washington and Coeur d’Alene Idaho including Kootenai, Bonner and Shoshone Counties.
Armour Chimney Service specializes in:
- Chimney Sweeping & Chimney repair
- Chimney Relining with Stainless Steel
- HeatShield Cerfractory Flue Sealant
- Woodstove Installation & Repair
- Pellet Stove Installation, Repairs, Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- Fireplace Restoration & Repair
- Wood or Pellet Fireplace Insert Installation, Service and Repair
- Venting System Inspections and Repairs
Affordable rates and quality service are hallmarks of our company. We love chimney sweeping!
We service single and multi-family homes, restaurants, commercial properties and apartment and condominium complexes of all sizes.
$2,000,000 liability insurance for up to 3 story buildings. Soot and dust free chimney sweeping. To keep your home soot and dust free we use drop clothes around the hearth, cover any near by furniture and use a state of the art 3 motor double HEPA filtration Rovac system. To thoroughly sweep the chimney we power sweep with flexible nylon brushes on flexible rods attached to a clutched drill – up to 1600 revolutions per minute! This literally abrades away soot and all but the most stubborn glazed creosote.
Some of the services we offer:
- Chimney Sweeping and Level 1 Inspection
- Level 2 Inspection for Sales Transactions
- Chimney Cap (spark/rain cap) Installation
- Glazed Creosote Removal
- Chimney Flue Relining with UL 1777 Listed Liner Systems
- Refractory Panel Replacement
- Fire Screen Installation / Replacement
- Firebox / Fireplace Restoration
- Chimney Masonry Repair
- Chimney Crown Repair & Repouring / CrownCoat
- Fireplace and Wood Stove Installation
- Dryer Vent Sweeping and Flex Hose Replacement
For more information and so you know what to expect please watch the videos below.
Videos courtesy of the CSIA.